When I first researched coaching, I felt like the statement “life-changing” was a bit exaggerated. Maybe I was naïve, could one hour with a coach really change my life?
But after my first experience with a powerful coach – my eyes were opened to the potential harnessed within coaching.
So much so that I decided to go into the profession myself, helping others realize their vision through transformational coaching experiences.
I HELP HIGH-ACHEIVERS UNLOCK 5 HOURS PER WEEK
IN THEIR BUSY calendars
SCOTT RUST COACHING
Three years ago I began developing habits in self-management around my time, energy and mind. Experimenting with different challenges, reading research papers and books from industry leaders, I developed a proficiency in habit development that I applied to optimize my productivity.
As a coach, I work with high-achievers to unlock 5 hours per week in their busy calendar to make their vision a reality. By focusing on 3 distinct area's to increase your output and achieve greater results.
1. Time-Management: End Noise And Distraction.
2. Energy Management: Eliminate Draining Activities.
3. Mind-Management: Erode Stress and Overwhelm.
WHAT GOT YOU HERE TODAY MAY NOT HELP YOU LEVEL UP TOMORROW.
I work 1-1 with high-achievers on leaning into their best selves. I have five criteria that all of my clients must meet to work with me:
1. You must be willing to push beyond your capabilities.
2. You must be ready to put practice into action.
3. You must be prepared to take on a challenge.
4. You must be open to trusting the process.
5. You must be ready to make an impact on the world.
Who my coaching is for:
- You want to expedite your progress forward on your goals.
- You’re in a competitive position and are looking for an edge.
- You’re flourishing however are not maximizing your potential.
- You’re just starting and want to be proactive in developing habits that will serve you throughout your career.
For anyone that meets the criteria above, I offer a free 90-minute coaching session to dive into a specific challenge and arrive at a resolution – for good.
It’s becoming increasing difficult to “balance” work and life as the lines become exceedingly blurred. Now, there is a greater importance on developing work-life harmony.
Because how you do anything is how you do everything – at work, with friends and family or alone on your own, self-management is no different.
- If you don't have the willpower to make appropriate decisions about your health, how do you make decisions regarding your wealth?
- If you lack focus when in conversation with your partner, how attentive are you in a meeting?
- If you spend your morning multi-tasking before leaving the house, how well do you handle your work priorities?
The consequences may not be similar, but your habits ripple across all aspects of your life.
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.
WHY IS IT NOT IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW?
CAP COACHING MODEL
Helping you gain clarity on your vision and develop the action steps to achieve your goals.
Holding a degree of accountability while developing the discipline to become self-reliant.
Unlocking your true potential by stretching beyond your capabilities and bring the best out of you.